1832, remodelled 1886. Symmetrical 1 x 4-bay hall church of rectangular plan with single storey entrance porch and vestry projecting at E and W gables respectively. Harled walls with painted margins. Base course.
W (ENTRANCE) GABLE: symmetrical, advanced centre bay with projecting single storey gabled entrance porch containing vertically-boarded timber door in round-arched opening with blind fanlight in arch-head, round-arched recess centre above containing rectangular window; centre bay breaking eaves, tower-like, with crenellated wallhead centred by crenellated bellcote containing bell; gable framed by plain buttresses, breaking eaves with crenellated heads.
S ELEVATION: symmetrical 4-bay elevation, tall round-arched windows with high cills in centre bays, rectangular windows in outer bays.
E GABLE: single storey vestry projecting at ground; 2-bay S elevation with window and vertically-boarded timber door in left and right bays respectively; round-arched window centred in principal gable behind.
N ELEVATION: symmetrical, 2 tall round-arched windows flanking centre.
Principal windows border-glazed with coloured glass; modern vestry window. Purple-grey slate roof with concrete copes to skews and crenellations; decorative cast-iron finial to porch.
INTERIOR: panelled timber gallery to E end.
BOUNDARY WALL: harl-pointed rubble wall enclosing church, canted to E with timber gate at centre flanked by cement-rendered gatepiers, additional gate centring W wall.