1832, with alterations of circa 1890. T-plan galleried and gabled symmetrical kirk with entrance door in gable of N jamb and entrance porches to E and W gables; church enclosed by square churchyard with 2 x 1-bay church hall (of 1893) at NE corner. Harled walls with droved ashlar margins.
CHURCH: N ELEVATION: symmetrical, gabled N jamb advanced at centre, stone steps rising to 6-panel 2-leaf timber entrance door centred at ground with 2-pane metal fixed-light in gablehead above; 4-pane metal fixed-light in sides of jamb and N elevation of S range.
W GABLE: 3-pane metal fixed-light and vertically-boarded timber door to W and S sides of gabled porch centring principal gable; 12-pane timber sash and case window centred in gablehead above.
S ELEVATION: symmetrical, tapering harled buttress at centre flanked by segmental-arched stained glass windows with timber tracery.
E GABLE: mirrored image of W gable.
Purple-grey slate roof with droved sandstone ashlar skew-copes; bell-cote to N gable comprising harled square plinth to corniced, droved ashlar, bird-cage bellcote.
INTERIOR: vertically-boarded timber wainscoting to ground floor, panelled and crenellated vestibule screen to N jamb; horizontally-boarded pews raked and facing to pulpit (grained as mahogany) centring S wall; raised platform enclosed by balustrade with stop-chamfered and urn-finialled stanchions, vertically-boarded timber base to panelled and canted pulpit accessed by timber stair to W, fluted pilasters flanking round-arched panel to sounding board rising to corniced octagonal canopy with ball-finialled ogee dome. Panelled fronts (grained as mahogany) to galleries in E and W jambs, supported on reeded timber columns and accessed by timber stairs in SE and SW corners. Organ to E of pulpit by R Donaldson of Glasgow. Timber traceried windows flanking pulpit with leaded and coloured glazing. Coombed timber-boarded ceiling with circular ventilators. 4-panel doors centring end walls of each aisle.
CHURCH HALL: symmetrical, entrance to N gable comprising gabled porch with round-arched 3-pane fixed-light in gable, and 4-panel flush-beaded timber door in S wall; matching windows flanking in principal gable. Modern single storey addition to W elevation. Blank S gable. 4-pane sash and case window and 4-pane fixed-light in left and right bays respectively of E wall.
Purple-grey slate principal roof, asbestos tiles to porch, with rendered skew-copes; ball finial to N gable, harled gablehead stack with octagonal can to S gable.
CHURCHYARD WALL: drystone wall with rubble cope enclosing churchyard and adjoining church hall at NE corner.