1801, enlarged 1827; altered circa 1915. 1 x 4 bay plain L-plan gabled hall church with pitched-roofed porch and round-arched, pitch-roofed bellcote to W end. Harled. Stepped buttresses; band course to bellcote; round-arched openings.
W (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: stop-chamfered door surround to centred, gabled porch; deep-set 2-leaf boarded doors; window to each return; oculus to main gable above; bellcote with weather vane to gablehead. 2-bay projection set back to outer right forming short arm of L: timber door with rectangular fanlight to outer right. Bipartite window to left.
E ELEVATION: large round-arched window with simple intersecting tracery to main church gable; crucifix finial to gablehead above. Bipartite window, set to left, to short arm of L to left.
N (SIDE) ELEVATION: evenly disposed window in each bay with buttress between outer 2 bays.
S (SIDE) ELEVATION: window in each (of 2-) bay gabled projection to right of centre. Window, with buttress between, in each bay to left.
Leaded stained glass window to E end; plain leaded windows elsewhere. Graded stone slated roof; red clay ridge; replaced cement skews with moulded skewputts; share-plan plain ridge ventilator; uPVC rainwater goods.
INTERIOR: plain hall church; boarded dado; boarded, coffered ceiling with centred circular vent; carved timber altar and octagonal pulpit raised on platform to E end; timber pews; memorial stained glass window to E end depicting the Crucifixion, dedicated to Jessie McTavish, mother of Rev. John McTavish, minister of the church, 1907-1928; bracketed and pedimented marble memorial to N wall.