1861. Former commercial grain mill comprising 2-storey 2-bay earlier range with kiln at S end, and 2-storey and attic granary added to S, all in one continuous range oriented N-S. Random granite rubble walls with stugged ashlar dressings, harl pointing to later range.
S GABLE: symmetrical, 2-leaf vertically-boarded timber doors at each floor, ground and 1st floor doors in tall shared opening.
W ELEVATION: asymmetrical, bays grouped 2-1-3, 2-storey lower range to left, regularly fenestrated, with square windows at 1st floor; single window below eaves to kiln at centre; regularly fenestrated granary range with square windows at 1st floor to right.
N GABLE: blank, squared rubble walls to pit containing cast-iron over-shot waterwheel at centre of gable, some timber paddles surviving.
E ELEVATION: asymmetrical, bays spaced 3-1-2, granary range to left with square windows at 1st floor in left and centre bays, loading door in bay to right; single window below eaves to kiln at centre; window and door in left and right bays respectively at 1st floor of range to outer right.
6 and 4-pane fixed-light timber windows to ground and 1st floors respectively. Stugged ashlar skew-copes, purple-grey slate roofs to kiln and later range