1840. Double-height 2 x 2-bay symmetrical hall church with single storey gabled vestry wing projecting to rear. Harl-pointed rubble principal elevation with stugged sandstone dressings, harled side and rear walls with droved and painted ashlar margins to windows and corners.
S (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: symmetrical, piend-roofed single storey entrance porch centred at ground with vertically-boarded timber door in W face, gallery windows below eaves in each bay, ashlar birdcage bellcote breaking eaves at centre with swept ball-finialled pyramidal cap.
E ELEVATION: regularly fenestrated with windows at ground and gallery levels.
N (REAR) ELEVATION: symmetrical elevation with pair of large segmental-arched windows flanking centre; 2-bay gable to single storey vestry projecting at outer left.
W ELEVATION: matching E elevation, but with modern single storey flat-roofed addition at centre.
Coloured glass to multi-pane border-glazed fixed-lights at principal and side elevations, 32-pane timber sash and case windows to rear elevation. Purple-grey slate piended platform roof.
INTERIOR: horseshoe gallery supported on fluted columns.
BOUNDARY WALLS AND GATEPIERS: concrete-coped dwarf wall to Main Street (railings removed), pyramidal caps to cement-rendered gatepiers at centre and to taller piers at outer left and right. Random rubble boundary walls to E, W and N.