Architect probably Alexander MacKenzie of Portree,
1832/3. 2-storey L-plan farm house, renovated circa
1980, and now linked to single storey former outbuilding
to west. Pebbledashed, with rendered margins. North
(entrance) elevation: recessed bay right; 3 12-pane sash
and case windows each floor, piended off-centre porch
with door in re-entrant angle. 2 windows either level
of east and south elevations. Single apex and wallhead
stacks. Piended slate roof. Former outbuilding also
piended, and has garage door cut in short west wall;
large apex stack: modern link with house is sympathetic,
with small-paned sash windows.
Situated at south end of substantial quadrangular
garden enclosure; rubble-built walls, coping and square
gatepiers, latter corniced, with pyramidal caps. Central
dividing wall with wooden gate.