18th century, reworked and with additions in early 19th century and circa 1970, when former building adjoined to E was demolished. Originally L-plan, currently T-plan. Harled rubble with painted stone dressings.
N ELEVATION: 5-bay. Full-height canted bay added at centre, with cornice and blocking course, circa 1890. Windows to each floor in bays to right, smaller at 1st floor. Segmentally arched pend to left of centre, given pair in outer bay at later date; windows above, that to outer left of circa 1970.
S ELEVATION: gabled jamb projecting off-centre to left (later extended to SE, though curtain walls only remain of this addition). Irregular openings to each floor on E and W sides of jamb; doorway in jamb by re-entrant angle to E, with round ached stair window flanking, 2 further ground floor windows and 1 1st floor; doorway in re-entrant angle to W, 1 ground floor window and 3 1st floor; doorway formerly leading to S extention at left of 2-bay S elevation, with 1st floor window above in bay to right. Conservatory additon to W gable end.
12-pane glazing pattern in sash and case windows. Grey and purple slates; swept eaves. End stacks, indicating former gable ends.
RETAINING WALLS: high rubble walls, formerly abutted by cottages, and later enclosing an orchard.