Irregular steading of 3 building periods, divided into 2
by cast-iron columned haybarn. Rubble built with ashlar
dressings, some cast-iron wide lintels; roofs mostly slated
with some pantiles retained. 2 cattle courts.
NW RANGE: in 2 blocks, parallel with drive; earlier
cartshed of 3 segmental cart arches to W, and mid-19th
century 6-bay cart and granary to N with openings below
widened later, 1 as pend to cattle court; forestair to
hayloft in penultimate bay to W. Farm office with hen
house in NE flanking wing.
SE RANGE: long range for grain handling, utilising falling
ground, wheel house to S; pantiled rubble lean-to
enclosing cast-iron overshot wheel of circa 1870, with
sheet-iron buckets by M and J Dods of Morham.
Threshing mill at centre.