Circa 1800, 2-storey 3-bay farmhouse, extended circa
1830 with addition of low irregular single storey
piend-roofed extension. Red rubble sandstone, harled,
with ashlar dressings.
W ELEVATION: symmetrical with ashlar rectangular porch
added circa 1830 at centre with cornice and blocking
course, doorway with 2-pane fanlight to E and windows to
S and W. Widely spaced bays, with windows to each
floor, and additional window by re-entrant angle with
porch, to right.
E ELEVATION: single storey circa 1830 rambling addition at
centre and to left; window at centre. Tall axial stack to
single storey addition. Flat-roofed timber dormer and
skylights on main roof.
S ELEVATION: ground floor window to right and small
square attic light.
N ELEVATION: ground floor window to right and to both
sides at 1st floor, with attic window at centre larger than
its counterpart on S gable. 12-pane skewputts to
sash and case windows. Scrolled skewputts with
rosettes; margined and corniced end stacks. Slate roof.
GATEPIERS, QUADRANT AND RETAINING WALLS: rubble quadrant
walls with pyramid coped ashlar, corniced gatepiers,
rubble retaining wall. Cast-iron gates.