Circa 1800. 2-storey, 3-bay farmhouse with later
additions. White painted harling with droved sandstone
dressings, painted to windows.
S ELEVATION: stugged ashlar rectangular porch with
blocking course added at centre; 2-leaf door with
small-pane fanlight. Flanking windows grouped towards
centre, with windows to each bay at 1st floor under eaves.
N ELEVATION: rectangular stairwell with catslide roof
projecting at centre; 1 window under eaves. Advanced
single storey flat-roofed addition set in re-entrant angle
to left and earlier single storey addition to right with
catslide roof. 2 1st floor windows under eaves to left of
stairwell, 1 to right.
W ELEVATION: blank with modern conservatory added.
E ELEVATION: single-storey piend-roofed addition at ground
across full width with doorway to left and irregular
windows to N elevation. 1st floor window to left of main
gable. 4-pane glazing pattern to sash and case windows
of original house. Plain raised skews with coped gable
wallhead stacks. Purple slates; skylights to N pitch and
BOUNDARY WALLS, PIERS AND GATES: high rubble boundary
walls adjoined to house at SW, linking with steading walls
to S; rubble coped rubble wall to N; harled quadrant
with ashlar coping by house to SE, with stugged square
ashlar pier. Drum piers by steading to SE with
decorative iron gates.