Circa 1800 3-storey 3-bay country house with symmetrical
north and south elevations, full height 2-storey wing added
to west in mid 19th century. Coursed squared rubble with
ashlar margins and dressings; mostly small-paned sash
windows. Wide central doorway to north, cill band at 1st
floor, outer bays gabled, with balustrade linking central
wall-head dormer. North elevation has bowed outer bays,
Venetian windows at 1st floor, bipartites to boldly advanced
and gabled (earlier 19th century?) inner bay (? stair
within). Wing has 2-storey canted window to each gable and
4-bay west elevation. Shaped skews; finialed gables, corniced
stacks; slate roof.
Square gatepiers with projecting caps; curved quadrant walls
with shaped coping.