Architect probably William Adam, circa 1740. 2-storey, L-plan
block, with some alterations and additions: all limewashed
rubble and dressings.
Original openings all margined, with square 1st floor
openings (some blocked). South range has 2 bays to short
south east elevation, 5 bays facing south west with door
inserted, roof swept down behind over addition: north range
has 3 arcaded. basket-arched and keystoned cart openings (1
blocked) and 7 1st floor windows to north west elevation,
irregular ground floor and 6 1st floor openings to south east
elevation. Eaves band; cornice; slate roof, swept over eaves.