Circa 1840. 2-storey (1st floor raised through eaves)
country house, with conservatory adjoining south gable.
House is stugged ashlar with chamfered margins, sash
windows with lying-pane glazing. East elevation: advanced
central wide gabled bay with ground floor tripartite, 1st
floor bipartite, gabled porch in left re-entrant angle;
ground floor bipartites to outer bays; 1st floor windows
have gabled dormer heads: all gables have saw-toothed
skews; painted, asymmetrically arranged stacks. Roofed with
graded slates. Conservatory is gabled, mostly timber-framed
with cast-iron brackets inside; band of coloured leaded
panes at eaves level.