Built circa 1860. Stables, 3 ranges built around cobbled
quadrangular courtyard, latter enclosed at north by
crenellated wall. Single storey with lofts. Rubble-built,
with ashlar dressings. Symmetrical 5-bay south elevation:
articulated by advanced and taller central and outer bays
(pend in former, bipartites to latter); inner bay
pedimented, with round-arched loft window, and oculus in
tympanum (other openings all segmental-arched). West range
has gabled loft door and 2 cart openings to courtyard,
east range now domestic: central door on north wall.
Corniced stacks; roofed with graded slates.