Dated 1782. T-plan church built on slope. Rubble-built with
droved ashlar base course; whitewashed; red ashlar margins
and gabled vestry - latter added 1898 centrally to tall
4-bay west elevation. Door on each short wall below oculus;
forestair to vestry; 1967 unfortunate lean-to (dated) to
east. Windows small-paned, round-headed, keystoned, and
blocked at imposts. Stumpy wallhead stack over vestry.
Slate roof, piended/except at east; ball-finialed birdcage
belfry (supports rebuilt in brick) over latter gable.
Simple interior, renovated and re-seated 1898, with pulpit
central on west wall.
Rubble built wall encloses churchyard; some interesting
17-19th century headstones and monuments. 2 rusticated red
ashlar square gatepiers, corniced, with pyramidal caps;
gates and gate-piers bear bronze plaques, memorials to Dr
John G Paton, 1824-1907, missionary to the New Hebrides.