2 2-storey ranges with shorter single storey ranges to E and
W enclosing square stableyard.
S range probably early 19th century, N range most probably
the work of David Bryce circa 1853, at the time of his
additions to Corsock House. All painted rubble, red sandstone
margins, slate roofs.
N range piend-roofed, cart-arch to left, enlarged door to
extreme left. Bothy above with variety of glazing, some sash
and case 9-pane, some metal framed lying-pane. Swept slate
roofs, axial sandstone stacks, wallhead tall octagonal cans
S range with round tower to left angle, vehicle entrances to
ground with glazed cast-iron cantilevered canopy. To right,
stables at ground with original timber stalls. Loft and bothy accommodation above. Crowstepped gables, slate roofs, fish
scale slates to conical tower roof.
Single storey ranges rubble with slate roofs.