1828 (dated). Quadrangular courtyard stables, with entrance archway
and late 18th century sundial. Single storey. Rubble, painted to W elevation. Granite quoins and rybats. Some red sandstone dressings. Piended roofs.
S (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: entrnace archway at centre, linked to piended outer bays by slightly recessed flat-coped screen wall. Polished granite depressed-arch, surmounted by sundial and flanking squat granite pyramids; small raised sandstone plaque dated "1823" on keystone. Sandstone vertical attached sundial; square block, with cavetto cornice, swept pyramidal roof and iron spike; dial-stone to S, with top angles concavely curved and 2 rosettes to lower angles; carved octagonal dial inscribed "Began 1790 Finished 1799", with open iron gnomon. Window with granite margin at centre to outer bays, louvred to right.
E RANGE: largely blank to E; 2 slate-hung piended dormers to slightly lower range to N; pend to courtyard, with door to left and louvred window to right. Flat-coped wall dividing courtyard elevation; 2 basket-arched carriage arches and machinery door to right; 3 doors and pend entrance to left.
N ELEVATION: roofless former carriage shed (?) adjoined to right to N; door to left, blocked door and window to centre. 3 stable doors, 2 doors and window to courtyard elevation.
W ELEVATION: entrance to courtyard at centre between slightly lower range to N and piended block to S. N range: window to left to W; gabled to S; house to courtyard elevation, with boarded windows flanking gabled porch and 2 gabled dormer windows; door to right.
S RANGE: window to rigth of centre and slapped to right to W; machinery door slapped to right, window at centre and 2 small windows above to courtyard elevation; modern flat-roofed porch to left in re-entrant angle with screen wall; flat-roofed dormer window to left.
12-pane glazing in sash and case windows. Ridge stacks, to E, N and 3 to W. Sandstone ridges. Graded grey slates.
Cobbles to courtyard.