Circa 1851. Single storey and attic, simple Baronial former farmhouse. Asymmetric Greek cross-plan lodge, with lower wing to E, and later outbuilding further adjoined to E. Coursed bull-faced granite, with some pinning; polished granite dressings. Raised chamfered margins. Base course. Eaves cornice. Miniature circular pepperpot turrets, with conical roofs, terminating skews to main lodge.
N (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: L-plan to right, with 2-stage circular entrance tower in re-entrant angle; boarded door, narrow window flanking to right; cill course at 1st floor, continuous with eaves course of jambs; window at 1st floor; eaves cornice to conical roof with leaded apex. Gabled jamb; window at ground floor and in gablehead. Re-entrant angle to left clasped by lean-to extension of slightly lower wing, with low swept roof, to left; window and flanking doors; piended dormer window to left. Lower outbuilding recessed to outer left.
W ELEVATION: gabled jamb; window at ground floor and in gablehead.
S ELEVATION: window to left. Gabled jamb slightly advanced to right; window at ground floor and in gablehead; window to right return. Window in recessed bay to right. Lower wing slightly recessed to right, with window. Lower outbuilding recessed to outer right.
E ELEVATION: lower wing adjoined. Further lower outbuilding adjoined; window and flanking doors to N, door to left to E and door to S.
Windows boarded-up at ground floor (1990) diamond-pattern astragalled 2-light glazing to gablehead and dormer window to N; 4-pane glazing to gablehead to W and S; 2-pane glazing to tower. Coped skews. Corniced dies to gablehead apexes of main lodge, truncated to S. Tall corniced ridge stack to W of centre, diagonally angled to N and S, with corniced band; tall corniced gablehead stack, with corniced band, to wing to E. Graded grey slates. Octagonal cans. Low granite coped rubble walls; squat rubble piers with granite conical-capping. Cabled granite outbuilding to NE.