1839. Rectangular-plan hall church. Rubble; coursed and pinned to S elevation. Granite dressings, some polished. Raised margins. Round-arched windows with fixed diamond-pane glazing. Coped skews and skew blocks. Small grey slates.
S ENTRANCE ELEVATION: shallow porch at centre, adjoined by flanking coped buttresses; blocking course to porch; round-arched doorway, with 2-leaf boarded door. Louvred oculus in gablehead. Gabled bellcote with round-arched opening and small bell; sawtooth skews and fleur-de-lis finial.
W ELEVATION: 3-bay; regular fenestration.
E ELEVATION: 3-bay; regular fenestration.
N ELEVATION: half-piended vestry adjoined to right; panelled door with fanlight to right and sash window to left to E return; boarded door to external closet to right of centre to N; corrugated iron lean-to adjoined to W return. Small coped stack to gablehead.
INTERIOR: rectangular hall. Painted plaster walls and boarded dadoes. Corniced flat ceiling. Pulpit at centre to N wall. Timber communion table (1969). Panelled door to vestry to left to N wall. Double-leaf door with leaded panes to vestibule at centre to S wall. Timber
pews. Long case clock (1857) between left and centre windows to E wall. Marble mural tablet (909) to right to N wall, in memory of the Rev John Barclay and Church restoration. Marble war memorial (1914-1919) mural table between centre and right windows to W wall.
Small pyramidal-capped granite gatepiers with ball finials.