Dated 1759 on pend keystone. Former stables, now in
agricultural use. 2 adjoining parallel 2-storey ranges in
double-pile arrangement, twin-gabled N and S elevations, high
screen wall links SE angle with pyramidal-roofed square-plan
dovecot to S. All rubble-built with ashlar dressings. Slated
STABLES: symmetrical 5-bay W elevation, segmental-arched
openings with pilastered jambs and keystones, central pend,
ground floor windows heightened. Coiled halter rings on W
wall. Rear (E) range has roof swept down to single storey,
gabled tall central opening breaks through eaves level.
DOVECOT: converted to garage in 20th century with large
slapping on S wall, hatch entry to dovecot above; blocked
archway on E wall; weathervane finial. Stone nesting boxes.