Probably late 18th century, alterations including garage
block after 1911. Stable court, 3 main blocks in U-plan with
symmetrical S front, detached smaller block at N. Single
storey with lofts. Whitewashed rubble with ashlar margins.
S ELEVATION: garage block central (replacing quadrant walls)
with appearance of traditional stables block (sliding timber
doors to courtyard) with central segmental-arched pend and
flanking windows, square stacks over angles, axial roof
ventilators: narrow bays link end walls of outer ranges,
latter each with loft opening over off-centre ground-floor
E RANGE: now 2 houses, 1st floor windows raised above eaves
with semi-circular dormer heads; single porch; slappings
in E wall.
S RANGE: 3 wide bays to court, square loft opening above
door in each. Windows mostly small-paned sashes. Slate
roofs, mostly piended. Detached block 3 bays, 2 inner doors
- one blocked - below arched loft window.