Circa 1800 2-storey, 3-bay farmhouse.
S ELEVATION: rendered as ashlar (remainder rubble-built)
with ashlar margins and corniced square cental porch
concealing original central door which has splayed reveals
and decorative fanlight. Sash windows with 12-pane glazing;
eaves/lintel band; 2 symmetrically placed axial stacks;
piended roof, with graded slates. Twin-gabled low rear wing
demolished circa 1970, and 2 brick-margined slappings made.
STEADING: ranges about courtyard and built mainly in first
half 19th century. All rubble-built with ashlar dressings;
roofs covered with graded slates. Long tall N range
contains 18th century barn with blocked depressed arch, slit ventilators; 5-bay block at SE also with loft contained