1768, repaired 1833, 1880 and 1952. Simple rectangular
church orientated E/W; harled, coursed tooled granite W
gable. Centre square-headed entrances in E (franked by
plaques) and W gables each with round-headed gallery window
above. 4 long round-headed symmetrical windows light S
elevation; circa 1880 intricate margined glazing.
Bellcote with attenuated ball finial at W gable apex;
ball finial at E. Slate roof.
Interior; re-cast to E; plank dado and pine pews (probably
1880); panelled screens E and W, at W screening entrance
lobby and Minister's room.
Mural memorial plaques, also recording Ministers of Alvie
since 1567 and restoration of church.
Burial ground; rubble walled burial ground surrounds
church. Entrance at W flanked by pair simple square tooled
rubble piers with shallow pyramidal caps.