Peddie and Kinnear, architects. 1891. Romanesque/Early
English style church. Coursed granite with red sandstone
dressings, eaves band and quoins; squared buttresses to
T-plan church with apse, square squat tower over crossing
3-bay nave. Porch to SW corner with round-arched portal,
chevron and ball-moulded archivolt supported on nook shafts.
Double-leaf door. Nave windows single light with chamfered
margins. Transept windows 2-light with plate tracery;
7-window apse, round arched single lights. Squat tower with
bipartite louvred openings, corbelled parapet, plain spout
gargoyles, steep pyramidal roofs.
Sandstone skews and ridge, steeply pitched slate roofs.
Interior: aisleless 3-bay nave, sandstone chancel arch.
Stained glass to S gable and apse. Square marble font
supported on colonettes, hexagonal carved timber pulpit.