Circa 1800. 2- and single storey range of N facing dwellings
and former kennel buildings now converted as houses. Tooled
pinned red sandstone with contrasting yellow sandstone ashlar
margins and dressings.
At extreme left (NE) 2-storey, 3-bay house. Centre door;
4-pane glazing in ground floor, 12-pane in upper floor. End
wallhead stacks; piended slate roof. Rear wing.
Extending W from W gable of end house a continuous mainly
single storey range of 3-bay blocks, at centre raised to low
2 storeys with loft (blind fenestration), off centre door and bandcourse.
2- and 12-pane glazing (some blind). Coped and panelled end
stacks; slate roofs.
Some rear additions; modern dormers at rear of centre block.
Square court at rear now divided as gardens. Later dog
kennels abut E elevation of coped wall; remainder of
enclosing wall has been lowered and is without cope.