1853. A and W Reid of Elgin. Single storey, 5-bay villa with raised basement on ground falling to SW. Harled, with Turriff sandstone dressings; base course, band course, cornice, consoled at corners. Tall windows at principal floor with recessed aprons.
NE ELEVATION: pedimented Roman Doric ashlar portico to centre, distyle in antis, bracketed cornice. 4-panelled door in tripartite surround with rectangular plate glass fanlight. Windows flanking. Ashlar coped retaining wall to basement.
SW ELEVATION: 3-bay; 2-storey canted window to centre in broad, advanced panel. Windows to outer bays.
SE ELEVATION: 3-bay; advanced, 2-storey, 4-light window projection to centre, windows to outer bays.
NW ELEVATION: 3-bay; regular fenestration, central bay advanced and piended with windows on return to basement. Service court adjoining basement, with single-storey outbuildings, curtain wall with round-headed niche to SW garden front. Sash and case windows with 4-pane glazing pattern to principal floor, lying-pane glazing to basement. Grey slates to piended M-roof with cupola. Corniced ashlar stacks, some missing cans.
INTERIOR: hall lit by cupola; cornice and Greek Key frieze, coved, panelled ceiling.
Archways with consoled jambs. 4-panelled doors in recessed panelled doorcases.
COACHHOUSE: to W; 2-storey 3-bay, piended coachhouse materials as above. 2 broad coach openings at ground with doors and window flanking. 3 windows to 1st floor loft.