Circa 1860, 2 storey, 3 bay villa. Granite-built, rock faced
at battered plinth, finely detailed masonry above, pinned
granite side elevations; band course over 1st floor, cill
band to 2nd, continuing to side elevations. Main front
2-storey bowed outer bays with conical, finialled roofs,
linked by screen with balcony to 1st floor, in front of
tripartite; steps with 2 pylon piers to front door.
Asymmetrical west elevation with projecting tripartite at
ground in south bay and tripartite above. Slated platform
roof, corniced end stacks.
Balustraded parapet to terrace.