Circa 1896. Rectangular plan school range, single storey over
basement in the slope of the hill. Rubislaw granite with a
hammer dressed base course and snecked and squared above
with ashlar dressings. 3 Parallel east-west ranges, entrances
in central range on east and west elevations at head of
flight of steps with, above, panelled parapets, segmentally
capped over eaves, 2 flanking windows. North range: wide end
bays with Venetian window under relieving arch on front and
return elevations with stepped and finialled gables, central
arched window with shaped gable above and 2 flanking windows.
South elevation: 6 basket arched openings to ground floor,
central 1st floor window gabletted. Slate roofs, piended to
central range. Cast-iron railings to north.