1732-3. 2-storey, S facing symmetrical 5-bay house with
paired outer bays. Harled, contrasting painted ashlar
margins. Centre door masked by modern glazed porch. Narrow
windows; small centre attic window to each return gable.
Scroll skewputts; coped end stacks; local slate roof.
Late 18th century 2-storey, 3-bay rear wing, with long 1st
floor windows (lighting former drawing-room), ridge stack
and piended slate roof.
Mainly 12-pane glazing throughout.
Further long single storey and loft rear wing comprising
late 18th century former stable and gighouse, now service
area and garages; 2 modern garage doors.
INTERIOR: fielded panelled doors and window shutters.