Dated 1794. Repairs, 1823, William Robertson; porch and
vestry dated 1874; alterations and re-casting, R M Fulton,
Simple rectangular church with 4-bay S elevation. Harled,
tooled ashlar margins and dressings. Regular round-headed
keystoned windows with blocked imposts in S (SW window with
panelled gallery transome), similar single gallery window in
E and W gables; 3 (1932) round-headed windows in rear
elevation. Bellcote at W gable apex, finial at E, slate roof.
Single storey vestry of 2 bays dated 1874 extends at W gable
fronted by gabled porch giving access to both church and
vestry. End stack; slate roof.
INTERIOR: re-cast 1932; fluted wooden columns (?cast-iron
core) and raised and fielded panelled gallery front re-used
from 1794 church; 1932 pulpit fronting organ.