1788, reworked in 19th century. 2-storey, 3-bay L-plan former manse. Harled with raised polished sandstone margins. Crowstepped gables.
SW (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: 3-bay; crowstepped gabled porch to centre; window to SW, doorway on return to right, boarded door, 3-pane fanlight; blinded doorway on return to left; window at 1st floor behind. Tripartite windows in bay to outer left. Single windows in bay to outer right.
NW ELEVATION: 4-bay. Single windows to each bay; 2 advanced gabled bays to outer right.
SE ELEVATION: doorway at re-entrant angle; panelled door; plate glass fanlight; round-arched stairwindow in overhanging panel above. Single windows irregularly disposed in recessed range to right. Advanced gabled bay to outer left; French window off-set to left at ground; single window at 1st floor above; window off-set to right at ground; single windows at ground and 1st floor on return to right.
NE ELEVATION: single storey outhouses adjoining gabled bay; window off-set to left at 1st floor.
Small pane sash and case windows. Grey slate roof; coped gablehead stacks; beak skewputts.
OUTHOUSES: T-plan ranges of harled single storey outhouses adjoining house. Detached pitched-roof garage to NE.
BOUNDARY WALLS: squared and snecked whinstone boundary walls and quadrant walls to gateway.