Circa 1865. 2-storey, 3-bay classical farmhouse on
L-plan with single storey service range in re-entrant
angle. Squared and snecked, stugged pink sandstone
with stugged grey ashlar dressings, rusticated quoins,
base course and moulded cornice; rubble sandstone to
rear 2-storey wing with grey dressings.
S (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: raised bay at centre with quoins
and pediment; lugged door surround with deep-set, fanlit
panelled door. Tripartites with low cills flanking at
ground. 1st floor windows to each bay.
W ELEVATION: return W elevation from S front with 3
symmetrical windows, 2 blind at ground to centre, other
at 1st floor to right, both glazed. 2 recessed bays to
rear wing with windows at ground and 1st floor.
E ELEVATION: blank.
12-pane glazing pattern to sash and case windows with
larger 4 and 8 panes to tripartites. Sweeping eaves to
slate roof with lead flashings. Ashlar stacks with
moulded copings, at centre of S wing and at wallheads
Ashlar coped rubble quadrant to E by S elevation.