Dated 1810. Large farm square with main north facing 2-storey,
7-bay facade with tall centre round-headed, keystoned
entrance under gabled entrance tower. Coursed rubble, tooled
ashlar dressings. Central arch has string course at impost level
and again above arch; blind Venetian window in 1st floor;
eaves band and moulded cornice to pediment above, with blind
occulus in centre.
Wide flanking piended wings, each with 3 widely spaced square
wallhead vents; 3 modern wide entrances slapped. West arm of
square filled by 2 storey and attic 3-bay house, with later
enlarged bipartites in ground floor and centre door masked by
modern glazed sun parlour; 2 modern box dormers. Single storey,
3-bay wing to north gable, and single storey and attic,
3-bay wing to south. Some 12-pane glazing survives. 8 arcaded
cart bays in east wing, some blocked, and wing much altered.
Interior of square gutted for modern agricultural use.
Mainly slated roofs.