1790. Repairs, George Rhind, 1856; also W L Carruthers, 1904.
Simple rectangular church orientated E-W. Harl pointed rubble
with ashlar dressings. Off-centre gabled porch in N elevation
with hoodmoulded segmental headed entrance, flanked to right
by wallhead stack (possibly 1856) with reset worn initialled
plaque in gablet.
S elevation with 3 irregular spaced windows and door in W
under segmental headed hoodmould (1904) leading to Session Room.
Small gallery window in E gable; 12-pane glazing; slate roof.
Interior: simple re-cast interior probably decreased in size
in 1904 when Session Room divided out of church.
Tall narrow panelled 18th century pulpit with panelled backboard
against W wall; octagonal sounding board with panelled cornice,
all with later varnished graining. Pulpit served by short
flight stairs with mid 19th century balustrade. Circular stone
font roughly hewn from boulder supported by boulder plinth.
Panelled dado; simple pews; barrel vaulted plaster ceiling with
simple moulded detail (probably 1904).
Burial ground: square rubble walled burial ground. Pair plain
square rubble gate piers at north. Mainly 19th and 20th century tombstones.