Circa 1810. Single storey, 3-bay rectangular plan former
school room, joined to S gable of Old School House,
currently converted as residence. Pink sandstone rubble
with painted and droved ashlar dressings. 3 large
windows to W elevation; gabled porch projecting from
centre of S gable, with windows and door on return;
blind ventilation slit in main gable.
Small-pane glazing pattern to sash and case windows.
Pantiles; ashlar coped skews.
RETAINING WALLS AND PIERS: see Old School House, listed
separately. Gablet coping to rubble walls of former
playground to S; wrought-iron lamp bracket set by SW angle