Possibly by William Burn, circa 1830. Single storey, L-plan
kennels. Squared and snecked red sandstone, with ashlar
dressings and chamfered arrises to openings. 3 separate kennels.
W block with door on S gable and further door to railed
court, flanked by window. Blank N gable. Adjoining E-W block,
2 kennels opening to S with doorway at left and small horizontal
window at right; railed courts extending S. Further doors at
rear with larger windows to outer bays.
Grey slates and gable end stack to E gable.
INTERIOR: white enamelled bricks to walls, flagged floors.
Courts: ashlar coped rubble parapets with simple
wrought-iron railings. Grooved drainage tiles.