1849 steading adjoining earlier buildings to form enclosed
steading. Random purple rubble with droved ashlar dressings.
Pantile roofs to earlier work; grey slates to 1849 buildings.
S RANGE: wide arched pend in advanced ashlar gable at centre,
dated 1849. Blank walls of stable ranges flanking to left and
right with window to outer right and doorway to outer left.
Advanced gabled end bays with single windows. Louvred
E RANGE: cartshed with hayloft above at centre. Cast-iron
columns to cart arcade supporting timber lintel. Doorway to
barn at left with stone stair. Irregular openings to barn
including hayloft door. Pantiled range to right with advanced
gabled outer bay with machinery doorway.
W RANGE: piend roofed engine house off-centre to right with
doorway to right return and gabled outbuilding adjoining to
W. Coped pedestal of former stalk adjoining NW angle.
Mid 19th century stable in simple form retained. S range
flagged with some cobbling and original troughs. 4 cattle
courts, divided by pantiled byres to E and W.