Rectangular plan steading composed of later 19th century S
range incorporating earlier buildings in E and W ranges, with
unusual roof covering former cattle courts in 1950s. Random
rubble with stugged ashlar dressings. Pantiles and slates.
S RANGE: segmental pend in gabled bay at centre. Sliding door
to right with doorway blocked to form window flanking.
Doorway flanking pend to left with further machinery doors.
Outer bays gabled, closing E and W ranges with sliding doors
to machinery doorway to left gable, single doorway to right
gable. Curved triangular pigeon holes in centre and left
E RANGE: former stables to right of centre. Former cartshed
to outer right with 4 segmental arches, currently blocked.
STEADING ROOF: reinforced concrete A-frames made on site
circa 1953, giving an M-shaped roof with corrugated asbestos