Circa 1800. 2-storey house with single storey rear addition
and part-shop at ground. Painted render, painted harl at sides
and rear, and painted dressings.
E ELEVATION: corniced door to right of otherwise blank gable
S ELEVATION: fanlit door flanked by windows, left of centre,
with further window to right at ground and 3 regularly spaced
windows at 1st floor.
N ELEVATION: single storey piend-roofed addition at rear
with window to E return; 1st floor window to each outer bay.
4-pane glazing pattern in sash and case windows; shop windows
flanking door. Ashlar coped skews; stone end stacks; larger
mutual gable stack to W, and wallhead stack added at rear.