Dated 1808. Courtyard steading oriented NNW-SSE.
Rubble-built with droved ashlar dressings, roofs mainly
slate. Main entrance range has central pend (dated
keystone to arch), loft and dovecot above capped with
simple pediment enclosing lunette; 2 bays to either side,
single storey and loft with tall blind arched panels, inner
courtyard face has rounded arises to central pend and
cart arches (3 to each side) opening to courtyard with
loft openings above. Circular midden enclosure in centre of
court; NNW (rear) range single storey, raised at centre
with lean-to pantile roofs against rear wall, latter with
3 tall blind arched details, as on front elevation, to
outer face. ENE elevation formally composed (to be seen
from house?) with 2-storey, 3-bay centre block, round
arched centre panel (perhaps originally a door) flanking
margined windows at ground and 1st, oval window over centre
arch; low flanking ranges, originally each with door;
taller outer blocks with arched window and oculus above.
Part of the range roofless (1984).