Roughly L-plan house, dating from mid-later 18th century to
later 19th century. Mainly 2-storeys, harled with ashlar
margins. Earliest portion appears to be 2-storey and attic
over raised basement, tall south facing irregular 5-bay
house; extreme left bays, both ground and 1st floor, masked
by 2-storey passage addition linking west gable to 2-storey
range running north-south. Off centre entrance in earlier
south facing facade, masked by circa 1900 glazed porch; wide
mid-later 19th century canted window rises full height in
outer right bay, with later 19th century canted dormer above.
To rear, at east corner, a single storey wing projects 6
bays, with entrance abutting house and remaining blind bays
delineated by pale brick pilasters with dentilled eaves course.
Varied window sizes mainly with 12-pane glazing; crowsteps;
ridge and end stacks; slate roofs.
Interior; little of interest; ground and 1st floor rooms lit
by large south canted bay windows have ornate plaster
cornices; semi-circular stair well.