Later 18th century. Sizeable steading with later
additions. Rubble with ashlar dressings to later work.
LONG W (ROAD): range, raised at centre with cart arch
and piend roof. 3 cattle courts behind at right with
feeding run between W and centre courts. Single court
behind to left. Long range to E, with cattle courts
behind to right of centre; range at left, former stables.
S range closes at W with ashlar coped gable of former
barn; arrow-shaped centrepiece at centre with ventilation
triangle above lintel; blind oculus in gablehead and
imposts. Cartshed with cast-iron columns to right of N
Engine house with barn at centre of steading; square
section brick stalk in re-entrant angle. 2-storey barn
with openings altered at ground.
Square windows under eaves.
2-storey building with forestair to N; altered below with
former accommodation above. Circa 1800.
All with pantile piended roofs.