Dated 1844. Coursed red rubble, tooled margins. Simple
rectangular building with 3-bay flanks with 3 round-headed
keystoned windows with wooden centre Y-mullions. Projecting
tower in centre east gable with margined stages and entrance
in square base, surmounted by 2 small octagonal stages and
capped by drum with moulded eaves cornice, ogee slated roof
and weathervane; 2 blind occuli; 3 louvred belfry windows.
Centre entrance with double leafed panelled doors flanked
by 2 small piended wings with 12-pane windows and by outer
round-headed windows detailed as in flanks. 2 blocked
gallery windows. Ball finial at west apex; slate roof.
Modern extension to rear.