Dated 1848. Square plan steading with longer range
adjoining at N. Random rubble with droved
S RANGE: depressed arched carriage entrance in raised
gabled ashlar bay at centre with chamfered arrises; date
panel and decorative weather vane above. Long blank
walls flanking. Advanced, gabled outer bays of 2 storeys
with forestair to outer right, decorative can to gable-head
stack. Modern grain chute added to outer left gable.
E RANGE: cartshed openings at ground partly altered;
hayloft above at centre with gabletted loft door at centre
and 4 windows flanking to left and right under eaves.
W RANGE; modern grain shed added at right.
Piend-roofed double-height engine house advanced at left
with gabled single storey addition at ground. Circular
section brick stalk on tall pedestal at N.
N RANGE: 3 cattle courts divided by gabled projections
and enclosed by rubble walls with square pyramid coped
gatepiers. 2 cattle courts behind S range. Slate roofs
to S, E and W ranges with some pantiles. Pantile roofs to N
range with 2 timber ventilator, to sides of E cattle court.