Earlier 19th century. 2-storey and basement, 3-bay
classically detailed farmhouse with 2-storey wings, raised
and altered at W. Rubble, harled to S and W wing;
painted ashlar dressings. Raised basement course.
S ELEVATION: raised centre bay and wide outer angle
pilasters, capped by diminutive half-piend roofs.
Flat-roofed porch addition projecting at centre, dated
1878, partly oversailing basement; round arched doorway
with decorative fanlight in pilastered surround. Cornice
blocking course and urn finials; windows to E and W.
N ELEVATION: 3 symmetrical window bays to main house
with raised basement.
W WING: raised and enlarged, 1920, garage opening
inserted at ground to W.
Canted angle oriel to SW with 5-lights.
E WING: low 2-storey service wing with piend-roofed
outbuilding adjoined at centre. 2 1st floor windows.
12-pane glazing to sash and case windows. Shouldered,
broad end stacks to main house, ashlar coped. Piended
slate roofs. Decorative sundial on S elevation.
WALLED GARDEN: large walled garden to S of house. High
rubble walls with rubble coping and round arched
gateway to N in curved angle.
SUMMERHOUSE/FOLLY: circular section, brick small garden
house with brick conical roof. Decorative applied shell
ornament in poor state on external walls (1987). Small square
light to N, doorway to S. Shell ornament of
interior walls, almost intact and decorative.