1931. Apsed, rectangular-plan gothic chapel on ground falling to N with undercroft. Bull-faced sandstone, squared and snecked with base course, gablet capped buttresses.
E ELEVATION: semi-crowstepped gable. Stone porch projecting at centre at head of flight of stone, parapet flanked steps: pointed arch doorway with angled semi-buttresses at foot, carved panel above emerging through swept parapet as cross finial, with flanking, gablet coped pilasters. Large 3-light window above, pointed arch, with stylised tracery and hoodmould; niche in gablehead with statue of Jesus Christ(?), and further cross finial above; narrow lights flanking centre at ground with cusped heads and segmental hoodmoulds, carved crosses in low relief above.
W ELEVATION: canted apse with dividing buttresses and lancet windows, and polygonal roof.
N ELEVATION: 6-bay. Battered projection to outer left with small 2-light, square-headed window and moulded parapet, containing stair to
undercroft(?). 3-light cusped windows in centre bay and 2 bays to left of centre. Gabled transept projecting to penultimate right with 2-light window and square-headed window on return at undercroft level. Blank bay of apse to outer right.
Lead-pane glazing. Larger E and W windows blocked. Green slates, overhanging eaves.
INTERIOR: not seen 1995.