Dated 1921, possibly by W L Duncan of Turriff. Single storey and basement hall with piended roof, raised over basement, roughly T-plan, with service wings at rear. Harled, Turriff sandstone cills, ashler coping and eaves course.
N ELEVATION: flat-roofed entrance porch at rear to lower wing, set in NE re-entrant angle, deep-set door, 2 windows to right, bipartite to left, battlemented parapet above. Main hall block advanced to right; tripartite, centre light breaking eaves in shaped gablehead with date plaque.
W ELEVATION: 3 broad windows, small door to basement at outer left.
Lower, gabled service wings adjoining at rear.
Sash and case, and metal framed hopper windows with multi-pane glazing pattern. Grey slates, swept eaves. Leaded bellcote to centre ridge with apron, arcaded cote and pyramidal roof with finial. Rendered ridge stack to rear.
1914-18 WAR MEMORIAL: sited to N; polished granite pier with steps, dated wreath, inscription and pyramidal cap.