1837 (dated). 2-storey, 3-bay former manse. Painted rubble. Painted raised margins.
E (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: deep-set panelled door, with 5-pane fanlight, at centre; small oval plaque to margin above, inscribed "Built AD MDCCCXXXVII". Regular fenestration.
S ELEVATION: window at centre to ground and 1st floors, and in gablehead.
N ELEVATION: gabled and blank.
W ELEVATION: window to both floors to left and right. Piended single storey wing to left of centre; door to left and 2 windows to N return; small window to right to W. Stair window flanking wing to right of centre.
4-pane glazing in sash and case windows. Coped skews. Painted rubble banded stacks; gablehead to N and S, wallhead to left of centre to W elevation. Small purple slates. Octagonal cans. 3 rooflights to E pitch, 2 to W pitch and several to wing. Modern timber eaves courses.
Single storey former stable range to N, converted to domestic use circa 1990; painted rubble, modern tiles.