Dated 1910. Rectangular-plan church with vestry and tower; simple Gothic details. Stugged and snecked red sandstone, polished ashlar dressings, slate roof. Raised quoins, margined windows, coped skews, shouldered gables; bipartite windows to front elevation with Y-traceried gallery window, 3-light pointed windows to side elevations, narrow tower windows, Venetian-type belfry openings pointed to centre.
FRONT ELEVATION: paired doors to centre with chamfered jambs and moulded segmental-arched doorhead flanked by bipartite windows, 4-light gallery window above, clasping buttress to right; tower to left, narrow window at 1st stage and at left return, belfry openings above at all elevations, corniced battlemented parapet with raised angle dies, pyramidal spirelet with weathervane finial.
SIDE ELEVATION RIGHT: slightly recessed bay to left with bipartite window; two 3-light windows to right, 3-light gable-headed stepped window to far right.
SIDE ELEVATION LEFT: two 3-light windows to centre; gable advanced at left with stepped 3-light window and door with corniced doorcase to right return; tower slightly advanced to right.
REAR ELEVATION: canted apse at centre with pointed window to left and right, slate roof.
INTERIOR: not seen.
CHURCH HALL: rectangular-plan church hall with entrance porch and addition to rear.
Corrugated metal cladding, corrugated roof of modern material. Tripartite, multi-pane, timber segmental-headed windows.
Paired doors with fanlight at front gable.
RAILINGS: plain metal railings to front with decorative panels.