FARMHOUSE: 1794, substantially rebuilt circa 1860. 3-bay
farmhouse, altered in 19th century and extended S. Red
rubble with painted ashlar dressings.
N ELEVATION: piend-roofed porch at centre with arched
bipartite window to N and door to E. Bipartites flanking
and above. Recessed piend-roofed single storey bay
flanking at outer left.
S ELEVATION: ground openings altered and modern
conservatory, 3 regularly spaced 1st floor windows.
M-shaped piend roof adjoining gabled roof to N.
E AND W ELEVATIONS: gabled of earlier house given
pediment form with painted ashlar skews and surround to
circular panel at centre, echoed in steading facades.
Variety of glazing patterns, 12-pane and plate glass, to
sash and case windows with some modern lights. Slate
roof; end and wallhead stacks. Rubble walled garden to
S of house. Rounded rubble coping to rubble boundary
wall; with painted ashlar polygonal coped gatepiers to NE.
STEADING: 1795. E RANGE: random red rubble. No gable
echoing house gabled in pedimented form with blind
circular panels. Opening below at ground; segmentally
arched pend to S running E and W with tall pedimented
facades, ashlar margins, coping and imposts.
W RANGE: pedimented gable as above.